Wednesday, February 24, 2010

30 days to live.

Getting pretty close day 27. CRAZY
3 more days?
Romans 12:1-2
"And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God beacuse of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice--the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know Gods's will for you which is good and pleasing and perfect."
To me, this means.. that I need to do everything that I can to let God live through me.. which sometimes is so hard. &if you know the day that I had.. there were certainly some times that I did not let God live through me, I made my descisions in the ways that would make me the happiest.. but then at the same time, I did live some things through his way. I need to get better and not choosing where I want to let God live through me, and do it all the time. I want to know Gods will for me, I know that it will be perfect, he could have only created something this perfect. So, I am going to strive.. and really do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment